Today: Cloudy with a few showers. High near 40F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%. Tonight: Rain and snow this evening tapering to snow showers overnight. Low 32F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 60%.
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia - A kiss is just a kiss, but it may prove to be the kiss of death for a Malaysian snake charmer who will attempt to set a new world record by planting 50 smooches on a venomous snake in 10 minutes.Shahimi Abdul Hamid, 33, will perform the dangerous feat on March 11 in a bid to break the current record held by an American man who kissed a poisonous snake 30 times in an unspecified time, the national news agency Bernama said Thursday. Shahini has urged Malaysians to support him in his endeavor, saying he "wants to prove that Asians can also be champions in taming poisonous snakes."I know a few people that claim that their former marriages already give them this particular championship!!
COSBY: Was this about publicity? Did you want all the attention, 15 minutes of fame?Rita Cosby from MSNBC interviewed the wayward Florida teenager, and the transcript is here. Dumb trip aside, this kid seems to have a pretty good head on his shoulders and a good heart to match. I would *still* ground this kid for the rest of his natural life if he was mine.
HASSAN: No. I felt so guilty on when I was returning to the United States and I saw on the news two soldiers had been killed in Iraq, and they were sidelined. And my story was in the headlines, in the center.
I thought about the soldiers in Iraq, a soldier just watching what‘s going on, and he‘s thinking, you know, I‘m here, risking my life every day to help these Iraqis rebuild their lives, and my friend was just shot the other day, and this 16-year-old—this rich 16-year-old comes to Iraq, nothing happens to him, we go through a lot of trouble to get him back to the U.S., and he‘s getting all the press coverage, and no one‘s giving us attention.
LOS ANGELES, California (AP) -- Recalling his days as one of Hollywood's most popular action stars, Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger said Monday that a weekend accident won't stop him from riding motorcycles. As an actor, he said, he had to sign contracts covering possible injuries from stunts. "I did all those things anyway," Schwarzenegger said. "I never played by the rules."Yep, a TRUE wild man. I don't need no steenkin' license!
Sacramento, Calif. -- Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger was riding his motorcycle illegally over the weekend when he collided with a car in his Los Angeles neighborhood, police said Tuesday. Los Angles Police Lt. Paul Vernon said Schwarzenegger does not have the proper endorsement on his California driver's license to operate a motorcycle. Earlier Tuesday, Schwarzenegger, a Harley Davidson owner who rides regularly along the California coast, acknowledged that he never bothered to obtain a motorcycle license because he "never thought about it. . . . It was just one of those things that I never really did."Guess he didn't want the embarassment of driving around with a neon orange plastic vest and a white helmet with goofy antennae for his motorcycle test. That *would* sorta be a contrast with the tough guy image, wouldn't it? Of course, he might try out THIS type of helmet:
1. Your idea of a traffic jam is ten cars waiting to pass a tractor on the highway. 2. "Vacation" means going up north past Hwy 8 for the weekend. 3. You measure distance in hours. 4. You know several people who have hit deer more than once. 5. You often switch from "heat" to "A/C" in the same day and back again.*Nods* Been there, done that to all of these.
6. Your whole family wears Packer Green to church on Sunday.Nah, I can honestly say I've never worn a Packers sweatshirt to church. *Seen* a few there, though
7. You can drive 65 mph through 2 feet of snow during a raging blizzard, without flinching. 8. You see people wearing camouflage at social events (including weddings and funerals ). 9. You install security lights on your house and garage and leave both unlocked.You mean, you're *supposed* to lock them?
10. You think of the major food groups as beer, fish, and venison. 11. You carry jumper cables in your car and your wife or girlfriend knows how to use them. 12. There are 7 empty cars running in the parking lot at Mill's Fleet Farm at any given time. 13. You design your kid's Halloween costume to fit over a snowsuit. 14. Driving is better in the winter because the potholes are filled with snow. 15. You refer to the Packers as "we." 16. You know all 4 seasons: almost winter, winter, still winter and road construction.It's "still winter" right now.
17. You can identify a southern or eastern accent. 18. You have no problem pronouncing Lac Du Flambeau.Let alone Oconomowoc.
19. You consider Minneapolis exotic. 20. You know how to polka. 21. Your idea of creative landscaping is a statue of a deer next to your blue spruce. 22. You were unaware that there is a legal drinking age. 23. Down South to you means Illinois. 24. A brat is something you eat. 25. Your neighbor throws a party to celebrate his new pole shed. 26. You go out to fish fry every Friday 27. Your 4th of July picnic was moved indoors due to frost. 28. You have more miles on your snow blower than your car. 29. You find minus twenty degrees "a little chilly."Uh huh.
30. You actually understand these jokes, and you forward them to all your Wisconsin friends.Consider it DONE!! :-D
If you consider it a sport to gather your food by drilling through 38 inches of ice and sitting there all day hoping that the food will swim by, you might live in Wisconsin. If you're proud that your region makes the national news 96 nights each year because Park Falls is the coldest spot in the nation, you might live in Wisconsin. If you have ever refused to buy something because it's "too spendy," you might live in Wisconsin. If your local Dairy Queen is closed from November through March, you might live in Wisconsin. If you instinctively walk like a penguin for five months out of the year, you might live in Wisconsin. If someone in a store offers you assistance, and they don't work there, you might live in Wisconsin. If you have worn shorts and a parka at the same time, you might live in Wisconsin. If you have either a pet or a child named "Brett," you might live in Wisconsin. If your town has an equal number of bars and churches, you might live in Wisconsin. If you have had a lengthy telephone conversation with someone who dialed a wrong number, you might live in Wisconsin. If you know how to say Oconomowoc, Waukesha, Menomonie & Manitowoc, you might live in Wisconsin. If you think that ketchup is a little too spicy, you might live in Wisconsin. If every time you see moonlight on a lake, you think of a dancing bear, and you sing gently, "From the land of sky-blue waters,....you might live in Wisconsin.
No matter what you do or where you go, you're always going to be yourself. And Panexa knows this. Your lifestyle is one of the biggest factors in choosing how to live. Why trust it to anything less? Panexa is proven to provide more medication to those who take it than any other comparable solution. Panexa is the right choice, the safe choice. The only choice.
|Androgynous You scored 50 masculinity and 70 femininity!|
|You scored high on both masculinity and femininity. You have a strong personality exhibiting characteristics of both traditional sex roles.|
|My test tracked 2 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:|
|Link: The Bem Sex Role Inventory Test written by weirdscience on Ok Cupid, home of the 32-Type Dating Test|